Center Foundation

A community blog for members of Center Foundation and friends.

Monday, May 22, 2006

Formal Announcement

I would like to formally announce that as of today G.D. Chase has become an official "contributor" to this blog. (See to the right.) Let us all take a moment and offer him a cordial welcome...

This special occassion is best expressed through a Geoffism: "If the reader neither denies the verities of these premises nor fails to follow the above conclusion then I have completed my task in one paragraph and I thank him for his time. However, I urge the reader who finds fault with the above argument to continue reading in hope that I may convey to him such truth."

Well, I guess the proof will come when Geoffrey posts his first message.
The question is, how long will it be until he posts? Any predictions?


-joel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home