Gmail
Well boys, I know that some of the more technical guys here have probably heard of Gmail. Up until today I have found it very hard to get invites to get in. I now have an abundance of invites and I'll post them for anybody that wants an account. If you don't know what it is, check out the main site to learn more. Here are the invites. Each one is only good for one use so if one doesn't work then just try the next.
http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-b1648915e6-4f03544351-3540959a90
http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-48194492d0-294e97b188-c2b36721f6
http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-5cdf5243d5-4cebb8eca4-2efe606c29
http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-1e8a0b8fa5-5938d950d9-e1bfef0d78
http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-5cdf5243d5-c04322b305-e280f221d3
http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-1e8a0b8fa5-bc72d78ce0-f44ae3276b
http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-8ce39298ec-6e37849e9b-8f83d7e7fa
http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-8ce39298ec-c4d6d94f1f-a0688e13d2
http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-4f34dd2a51-64ab54eb88-aa9b846713
http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-b1648915e6-4f03544351-3540959a90
http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-48194492d0-294e97b188-c2b36721f6
http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-5cdf5243d5-4cebb8eca4-2efe606c29
http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-1e8a0b8fa5-5938d950d9-e1bfef0d78
http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-5cdf5243d5-c04322b305-e280f221d3
http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-1e8a0b8fa5-bc72d78ce0-f44ae3276b
http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-8ce39298ec-6e37849e9b-8f83d7e7fa
http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-8ce39298ec-c4d6d94f1f-a0688e13d2
http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-4f34dd2a51-64ab54eb88-aa9b846713

1 Comments:
At 9:34 PM,
jaybox said…
Big Man, I am appalled by your selfishness! Not to bring romantic persuasion into this, but c'mon. Let's be reasonable about this and not put a good tool to waste... Just think of the potential benefits...
Post a Comment
<< Home