J.J. Update
Well, after months and months of my bank account dwindlilng and seeing the number grow smaller and smaller on my monthly statement, I will soon have weekly inflows of cash. I have secured a part time job with a local manufacturer. I'll be working for a company that produces machines that are used in created paper cups and containers. I'll be doing random jobs for the company's CFO. He's a really cool guy, very outgoing and nice. I got this wonderful "hook-up" because the guy is in my dad's Bible Study group. It should be nice working for him. Should be nice to get into a business and see how it works.

2 Comments:
At 1:07 PM,
rkstormer said…
Weekly inflows of cash are good...
At 1:45 AM,
Zach Love said…
I'm wondering what type of paper cups.
the cone type that just scream that they are water cooler cups. and you cannot set down on anything for the good of eternity.
or the "ginvin' into the man" "not thinkin' out of the box" "conformist" cups, that look like normal everyday cups.
ps (the sort of more important part)congrats & good luck.
Post a Comment
<< Home