Center Foundation

A community blog for members of Center Foundation and friends.

Saturday, January 27, 2007

I'm Outnumbered

I'm thinking there's at least twenty Bears fans on this blog and as far as I know only one Colts fan (me). I guess I have to represent. Go Horseshoes! :)

4 Comments:

  • At 10:15 PM, Blogger Scotsman said…

    Hox,

    The Lesko family will be rooting for the Colts. I know you might have been thought I was rooting for the bears after my LJ post, but I was just issuing causion for the Colts fans. I want Dungy to get his Superbowl. He want to our church when we lived in Tampa, quality man, quality team. Go Indy.

     
  • At 7:26 AM, Blogger Hox said…

    J.J., I know both you and Gin bleed the Black and Gold colors of Mean Joe Greene. I was just referring to all the guys on this blog who originated from the Chicago area and I'm sure will go for da Bears this Sunday.

    As for you going for the Colts, quoting an old ad from the 80s, "thank you for your support!" :)

     
  • At 4:56 PM, Blogger jaybox said…

    Actually, I must admit that I was cheering for the Colts.


    -joel

     
  • At 12:32 PM, Blogger CF said…

    Hox that hurts....I was there in the Harbaugh days

     

Post a Comment

<< Home