Bringing out a old classic
Mr. Chase,
You are going to get it!
I am going to rip you a new one!
I have a whole bucket of Sharpies that are going to be used to defile all of
your possessions with the word that is above every word... POO!
The triple fat goose will soon be known as the triple fat POO!
When you go to dump a glass of water on someone's head because they put a
seasame seed on your tray I will drop down and pour a glass of POO on your
head before you know what has hit you.
When you go to legpress five times what Hederick and Eli combined can
legpress you will find POO on the sholder harnesses.
None of your posessions will go untouched. All pill cameras will have POO
engraved on them (As well as POO in them).
Geoff Fractal will be replaced by POO Fractal.
Every morning you wake up (if you wake up) you will find "POO!" written on
your forehead. If you wake up to catch me in the act I will be out of your
room (or the dungeon) before you can drop the F-Bomb.
Not even your argumentative TU mom will be able to cease the POO that will
fall upon you on a daily basis.
Each day in your mailbox you will receive a letter (which of course will be
postmarked "POO") reminding you of your bondage to POO!
I will strategically place POO to slip you up when you make a naked run at
2:00 PM on a Friday afternoon.
Behold the wrath that is POO!
Welcome Back Mr. Chase
~ The Poo Poo Bandit
--
-- * * * * * * * * * * * * * POO POO BANDIT * * * * * * * * * * * *
--Address: Phone:
-- 48 POO POO Road 1-800-POO-POOO
-- POO, PO Electronic mail:
-- 02703-7354 poo_poo_bandit@hotmail.com
You are going to get it!
I am going to rip you a new one!
I have a whole bucket of Sharpies that are going to be used to defile all of
your possessions with the word that is above every word... POO!
The triple fat goose will soon be known as the triple fat POO!
When you go to dump a glass of water on someone's head because they put a
seasame seed on your tray I will drop down and pour a glass of POO on your
head before you know what has hit you.
When you go to legpress five times what Hederick and Eli combined can
legpress you will find POO on the sholder harnesses.
None of your posessions will go untouched. All pill cameras will have POO
engraved on them (As well as POO in them).
Geoff Fractal will be replaced by POO Fractal.
Every morning you wake up (if you wake up) you will find "POO!" written on
your forehead. If you wake up to catch me in the act I will be out of your
room (or the dungeon) before you can drop the F-Bomb.
Not even your argumentative TU mom will be able to cease the POO that will
fall upon you on a daily basis.
Each day in your mailbox you will receive a letter (which of course will be
postmarked "POO") reminding you of your bondage to POO!
I will strategically place POO to slip you up when you make a naked run at
2:00 PM on a Friday afternoon.
Behold the wrath that is POO!
Welcome Back Mr. Chase
~ The Poo Poo Bandit
--
-- * * * * * * * * * * * * * POO POO BANDIT * * * * * * * * * * * *
--Address: Phone:
-- 48 POO POO Road 1-800-POO-POOO
-- POO, PO Electronic mail:
-- 02703-7354 poo_poo_bandit@hotmail.com

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home