Center Foundation

A community blog for members of Center Foundation and friends.

Saturday, April 02, 2005

Internship Updates

I am officially four weeks and a gigantic paper away from completing my last graduation requirement. On Wednesday I survived a trip by Hadley, my practicum supervisor. It seems he thought things were going well for me (which they are), and he gave me a lot of pointers to make the most of my practicum (which I will use). After I helped electronicize the organization's financial statements, I am going to make visits to some of the offices to observe their systems and suggest ways to make them run more efficiently.
Am I already smelling graduation? Considering Taylor has given me things for graduation and its dinner, you bet I am! It only took five years! I am in the process of polishing my resumes and sending them out, so I hope finding a job is easier than finding an internship.
I notice all the Illini faithful here. I'm looking forward to the Final Four tonight. I hope it doesn't end up like last year's baseball playoffs, where there were two exciting league finals and a dud of a World Series. It still should be exciting though. I, of course, am backing the Big Ten and rooting against UNC.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home