Center Foundation

A community blog for members of Center Foundation and friends.

Thursday, April 07, 2005

love's status

so I'm getting more excited about C3 (the star wars convention), not so much b/c I think Ep3 will be great but I'm hoping I can witness some fun arguments (& cause a few myself)

Job Wise: The interview at the ABC station in Rockford went well & they made an offer. A full step up in equipment, a full step up in organization, 3/4 step up in stories, 1/4 step up in pay. It felt like it was 90% the same as my current job, plus a big hassel of having to move right away, so I turned it down.

I am about 3 weeks away from reciving 2 weeks of vacation & a raise (which I just found out is more than I was expecting). The main thing that I gained from the interview is that I've learned a lot more than I thought over the past year & have the skills to apply to much bigger places.

Still having car troubles & now need to find a good car that is cheap to buy & even cheaper to keep running. any recomendations?

thats all for now

2 Comments:

  • At 7:42 PM, Blogger rkstormer said…

    Good to hearthat you are learning a lot at your job, and ther aise is certainly nice as well.

    I don't think I have much advice about the car except that I have had really good luck with my '90 Honda Accord with the side bashed in. So I think you should buy a damaged car...

     
  • At 2:28 PM, Blogger jaybox said…

    when in doubt, go saturn.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home