Center Foundation

A community blog for members of Center Foundation and friends.

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Summer Update

Well, I am aware that I have not posted in this blog in, well, let's just say a very long time. It seems like all I read about in this blog are weddings. I have nothing else to add on this subject other than that I attended Gin's wedding and I will be attending Jupp's on Saturday.
This summer I have been working at a company that specializes in empoyee benefits plans for companies. They have hired me for the summer to work on a profitability project. It is mostly cost accounting. I have found it enjoyable.
Two weeks ago I went to Michigan for Gin's wedding, that was a great time. There were lots of Taylor people there and Gin and Miriam are two of my favorite people. I also got to go on Vacation with the family to Hilton Head Island, SC. It was nice to get to relax and do nothing but sit on the beach and get tan.
Looking ahead to this coming fall, I go back for my final year of Grad School. I will hopefully be graduating with my MBA with an emphasis in finance in the spring.
There are also no women what so ever to report on. I am not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing.
Well, I look forward to seeing a lot of you this weekend. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home