Center Foundation

A community blog for members of Center Foundation and friends.

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Job Update

I turned down BBN Technologies ("I really want to work on games" being the main reason). I've got a job offer from Rainbow Studios in Phoenix AZ to work on the nextGen console version of MX vs ATV Unleashed (offroad racing game with bikes and other vehicles).
http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/driving/mxvsatvunleashed/index.html?q=mx+atv

Midway in Chicago says they are going to make me an offer to work on Mortal Kombat (I don't know what gen it would be for).
http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/action/mortalkombatdeception/index.html?q=mortal+kombat

Let's get a vote: MX or MK?

4 Comments:

  • At 9:21 PM, Blogger Zach Love said…

    I say take Midway just b/c I want you to see that the windy city isn't windy (minus at the lake & in the fridge of winter)

     
  • At 7:08 PM, Blogger rkstormer said…

    Got the offer to work on NextGen MK!

     
  • At 3:08 PM, Blogger Zach Love said…

    using my fedoras as scientific weather veins, (Oak Park at least) is a lot less windy than TU

    I only remember chasing after my hat b/c it got blown off my head once in Chi-area (and that was only b/c I was standing too close to an express Metra train)

    at TU, my hat got blown off multiple times a week.

    there are windy days, but very rarely like windy days near the fields of "The Crossroads of America"

    so the windy city is only really windy near the lake & when doing 70 in a 45 on the Ryan

     
  • At 2:27 PM, Blogger jaybox said…

    emma kay. she has a prettier name.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home