Back for more.
Hey now, hey now. Let's not forget that I have a son, too. He's a little chubby man with an attitude. He chows down cookies and likes to jump on people. And he doesn't like to be forgotten. Beware of the little man.
Sorry for not posting the article. It hadn't crossed my mind. Although it's already been posted, in order to ease my shame, let me tell you again: you can find it at relevantmagazine.com. It's probably still on the frontpage, but only for a short while longer. The article is entitled "A Volunteer Army."
I must say that seeing my name on the blog, the first word that came to mind was "terror." It is a bit scary to see me take up that much space. You guys remind me of the "Pavorotti." (mispeling intended) Heh. My address, by the way, is 360 s. western ave., bartlett, il, 60103.
Zach, I am quite pleased to hear about the faceplate. How is that going for you?
-joel
Sorry for not posting the article. It hadn't crossed my mind. Although it's already been posted, in order to ease my shame, let me tell you again: you can find it at relevantmagazine.com. It's probably still on the frontpage, but only for a short while longer. The article is entitled "A Volunteer Army."
I must say that seeing my name on the blog, the first word that came to mind was "terror." It is a bit scary to see me take up that much space. You guys remind me of the "Pavorotti." (mispeling intended) Heh. My address, by the way, is 360 s. western ave., bartlett, il, 60103.
Zach, I am quite pleased to hear about the faceplate. How is that going for you?
-joel

1 Comments:
At 11:00 PM,
Zach Love said…
faceplate
does that answer your question Joel?
ps - personally I think you can qualify as a super dad. husband & parent in one swoop, two birds w/ one stone. although, what else should we expect from the Taylor Stud?
Post a Comment
<< Home